CRESCENT FIRE DISTRICT HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ONE FULL TIME POSITION
This position will be assigned to a three (3) day shift:
- Day 1 Friday 0800 – 0000 (16 hours, work time)
- Day 2 Saturday 0001 - 0000 (19 hours, work time)
- Day 3 Sunday 0001 - 1900 – (14 hours, work time)
- 18 years of age
- Oregon Certified AEMT, Intermediate or Paramedic, with current ACLS and PALS certificates.
- NFPA Firefighter 1
- NFPA Driver
- Wildland Firefighter Type II
- Current CPR Card
- OSHA equivalent HazMat Emergency Responder Awareness and Operations
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license
- NFPA Firefighter 2
- NFPA Apparatus Equipped with Fire Pump
- Wildland Firefighter Type 1 or Engine Boss
- NFPA Fire Instructor 1
- Employee only Health Insurance
- HRA Veba ($300/month)
- PERS (employer to pay the employee 6% contribution)
- Vacation, Sick and holidays per district policy
Top candidates will be invited to an assessment process which will be determined upon review of applications. The successful candidate will receive a conditional job offer, followed by passing a drug screen, medical physical, and background investigation.
In accordance with federal and state laws, Crescent Rural Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, CRFPD will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Applications are available online, by contacting the main office at 541-433-2466, or by email request to [email protected]. To apply, submit a letter of interest, application, and resume to the address or email listed below.
Crescent Rural Fire Protection District
P.O. Box 811
Gilchrist, OR. 97737
Candidates will be evaluated based upon qualifications for the position as evidenced by their education, experience, and training documented in the application packet.